RePose Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Last revised on: December 17, 2020
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
If you have any questions or comments about these terms, please contact RePose at Jennifer@reposelifestyle.com
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use
RePose reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions of Use. The most current version can always be viewed by clicking on “Terms & Conditions” located at the bottom of every page of the website.
All of the information provided to you on this website or through our paid or promotional materials, is protected by intellectual property laws.
RePose and its sole proprietor, Jennifer Skelton, owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and the material on this website.
Except as set forth below, the use of any content available on this website is strictly prohibited and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Monthly and Annual Subscribers to any RePose online content will be automatically subscribed to the RePose newsletter. Option to unsubscribe is available right away.
License to use website
You may: view pages from this website; download pages of this website for caching purposes only; print pages and content from the website for your own personal use; stream audio and video files from this website; and use our website services through your web browser, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You may only use this website for your own personal educational and informational purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purpose. The informational and educational material on this website does not contain specific/individually directed advice and is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional. Please read our Medical Disclaimer, which is a subset of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Unauthorized Use & Access
Your use of this website is conditioned on your compliance with the rules set forth in this section. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use, or by obtaining permission by contacting RePose at Jennifer@reposelifestyle.com, you may not (and you expressly agree that you will not) do any of the following, which violate these Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer;
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Create derivative works or represent any materials as your own work;
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- Use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
- Use data collected from this website for any direct marketing activity without the express written consent from RePose.
Notwithstanding the previous statements in these terms and conditions, you may redistribute the RePose email newsletter in print or electronic form as long as it remains intact and credits RePose.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the RePose website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
RePose does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, reliability, completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website. Repose does not warrant or make any representations that the material on this website is current or that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use will limit or exclude any liability in respect of any: death or personal injury resulting from RePose’s negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of RePose; or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for RePose to exclude or limit, or to attempt to exclude or limit, its liability.
To the extent that our website and information and services are provided free of charge, RePose will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
RePose will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions of Use
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, RePose may take such action as RePose deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold RePose and its owners, agents, contractors and sub-contractors harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use; (ii) your activities in connection with this website; or (iii) unsolicited information you provide to RePose through the website.
Effect of Invalidity
In the event a court having jurisdiction finds any portion of this agreement unenforceable, that portion shall not be effective and the remainder of the agreement shall remain effective.
Law and Jurisdiction
This website is owned and operated by Jennifer Skelton, sole proprietor of RePose.
If you have questions about these Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact RePose at Jennifer@reposelifestyle.com or by phone at 867-445-2973