Last modified: December 27, 2016
Your privacy is important to RePose. This policy explains how RePose will treat your personal information. Please read it carefully and contact RePose at Jennifer@reposelifestyle.com if you have any questions.
Personal Information Collected by RePose and How it is Collected
Information You Provide to RePose:
RePose collects and retains personal information about you when you voluntarily submit it to RePose through this website or through other contact you have with RePose. This might be through email, phone, customer service, regular mail, questionnaires, or class intake forms. Information may include:
- General information you provide to us including your name, email address, phone and other contact info;
- Information relating to your purchases of RePose goods and services through this website including your name, contact info, product or service purchased, and amount paid (note that RePose uses PayPal, a third party agency, for payment collection and RePose does NOT have access to your financial and banking information when you purchase through PayPal);
- Information and opinions you submit through questionnaires;
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the RePose email newsletter;
- Information and comments you may post to the RePose website, Facebook page or other social media sites;
- Personal information you provide on your intake form or waiver prior to using one of RePose services;
- Information submitted through the Contact form on the RePose website; and
- Any other information you voluntarily submit to RePose.
Information automatically collected through your use of the RePose website:
How Personal Information May Be Used or Shared by RePose
RePose will use the information submitted to us only for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
RePose may use your personal information to:
- Send you email responses or notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you the RePose email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can request at any time to be removed or “unsubscribed” from the newsletter);
- Administer the RePose website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements, invoices and payment reminders;
- Collect payments from you;
- For our internal record keeping;
- Send you marketing communications relating to RePose services (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which RePose believes may be of interest to you);
- Contact and communicate with you during the regular course of our business (for example, to communicate details about a class or workshop you signed up for);
- Tailor classes, workshops, private sessions and other RePose services to your needs based on the information you provide;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about RePose users (third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the RePose website.
RePose will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing without your express consent.
All financial transactions via the RePose website are delivered through our third party payment services provider, PayPal. You can review PayPal’s security policy at https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security.
We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. RePose will not have access to any financial, banking and credit card information you provide to PayPal.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Where RePose discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the purposes stated below, the agent or sub-contractor will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
RePose may disclose personal information:
- For the purpose of providing services to customers;
- To credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, or regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- To third party service providers who may assist us in providing information, products or services to you.
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of the RePose business should RePose change ownership in the future.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, RePose may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
You consent to us disclosing your information for these purposes.
Security of Personal Information
RePose takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. RePose works to maintain accurate and up-to-date information and store it in a secure environment accessed only by RePose staff.
Opting Out of Communications
If you no longer wish to receive emails from RePose, you may opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email you have received. If you have difficulty unsubscribing, please contact RePose directly at the email or phone number listed below or through the RePose website Contact page.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar and comfortable with any changes made prior to providing us with your personal information.
The most recent version date of publication will always be published at the top of this page.
Providing personal information to RePose is optional and you can choose not to provide us with personal information. When you provide RePose with personal information you consent to the terms outlined in this policy.
You have the right to request details of any personal information that we hold about you, if required by law or regulatory agency and you may be required to supply appropriate evidence of your identity.
You have the right to correct personal information that we hold about you, including information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. RePose relies on its clients to advise us of changes to their personal information. RePose will respond to requests within a reasonable time. We will attempt to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Links to Third Party Websites
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (string of letters and numbers) sent by web servers to web browsers and stored by the web browsers. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping us understand how the website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
There are two main kinds of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by the web browser and will remain valid until its expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer by following the instructions provided by your particular browser.